You are given a block of text which explains the theory of this concept.
Once you have read the theory, do the exercises given below to test how well you have understood the ideas.
How to do the Exercises:
You are given a set of words.
You are also given some sentences with input boxes, and you are required to use the words to complete the sentences correctly.
You can put your chosen word into the input box by first clicking on the word and then in the input box.
The word will appear in the input box.
If it is correct, it will go green, and if not, it will go red.
PET - AGREE, DISAGREE
Sometimes the word AGREE is used incorrectly.
- I AGREE with you. (is correct.)
- I'm AGREE with you. (is not correct.)
There is an alternative way of saying I AGREE with you.
- I am IN AGREEMENT with you.
- I am in complete AGREEMENT with you.
There is also some confusion about the negative form.
- I'm not AGREE. (is not correct.)
- I don't AGREE. (is correct.)
- I DISAGREE is better.