/ 0034 616 39 58 80
2 PART 2
You are given a block of text which explains the theory of this concept.
Once you have read the theory, do the exercises given below to test how well you have understood the ideas.
How to do the Exercises:
You are given a set of words.
You are also given some sentences with input boxes, and you are required to use the words to complete the sentences correctly.
You can put your chosen word into the input box by first clicking on the word and then in the input box.
The word will appear in the input box.
If it is correct, it will go green, and if not, it will go red.
1) In part 2 of the PET speaking exam you and your partner will be required to speak to each other about a subject.
2) It is important to understand that the examiner is very interested in how you communicate.
He doesn't want to see one student talking all the time.
So you need to learn how to exchange ideas, which requires questions like WHAT DO YOU THINK...or DO YOU AGREE.....or WHAT ABOUT .....
Then your partner needs to start his answer with phrases like YES, I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN... or YES, I THINK THAT...
3) Your answers should not be too short or too long.
A good way to get the size right is to follow your answer with a BECAUSE and then stop.
4) Don't spend too much time on any one image. Try to give your idea clearly and briefly and move on to the next idea.
5) Don't forget to decide which was the best option at the end.