When generating ANSWERS to questions for the KET speaking exam, it is important to use as much of the infromation from the question as possible, and to avoid using a different grammar structure.
- CAN you SPEAK ENGLISH? yes, I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH.
- WHAT is the name of the shop? The name of the shop is ...
- WHERE is the concert? The concert is in ...
- WHEN does it start? It starts at ...
- WHEN does it begin? It begins at ...
- WHEN does it close? It closes at ...
- WHEN does the part finish? It finishes at ...
- WHAT is the closing time? The closing time is ...
- WHAT are the opening times? The opening times are ...
- WHEN is the party? The party is at ...
- WHEN is lunch? Lunch is at ...
- IS IT open on Sunday? Yes, it is open on Sunday.
- IS IT open at the weekend? Yes, it is open at the weekend.
- IS IT open in June? Yes, it is open in June.
STUDENT TICKET? £?
- HOW MUCH is a student ticket? A student ticket is £3
- WHAT is the price of the bicycle? The price of the bicycle is £50
- WHAT is the cost of the bicycle? The cost of the bicycle is £30
- HOW MUCH does the bicycle cost? The bicycle costs £30
- WHAT is the address?
- What is the telephone number?
- DO they have a car park?
- IS there a car park?