You are given a piece of audio and seven questions which correspond to the audio.
Each given question has three options A, B and C.
Choose the best option for each question.
The pass mark for this exercise is 60% or over.
You will hear the audio twice.
1) When asked how strong she is, Andrea explains
- A) that she could lift a big animal.
- B) that she could lift a vehicle.
- C) that she could pull a hippo.
2) How does Andrea describe her feeling towards sport as a kid?
- A) She had no interest in sport at that time.
- B) She enjoyed some events, but was not really convinced.
- C) She was always passionate about sport.
3) Andrea describes her initial reason for getting involved in weight lifting was
- A) to motivate her younger sister.
- B) to compete with her older sister.
- C) to support her sister's attempt to lose weight.
4) How did Andrea feel when some men refused to train with her?
- A) She didn't care because she was enjoying herself.
- B) She felt humiliated.
- C) She felt she had something to prove.
5) Andrea explains that when she entered the strong woman competition in 2015
- A) she was well informed because she had done her research.
- B) she had a lot of experience.
- C) she knew next to nothing about the details.
6) How did the coach she approached react to her request for help?
- A) With disbelief.
- B) With admiration.
- C) With irritation.
7) What drives her to push herself as much as she does?
- A) The pressure from her family.
- B) The pleasure of being the best.
- C) The pride that her kids can see her win.