You are given a piece of audio and some questions which correspond to the audio.
Each given question has three options A, B, and C.
Choose the best option for each question.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will appear in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 60%, and you will hear the audio twice.
You hear a conversation with Andrea Thompson who is Britain's strongest woman.
1) When asked how strong she is, Andrea explains
- A) that she could lift a big animal.
- B) that she could lift a vehicle.
- C) that she could pull a hippo.
2) How does Andrea describe her feeling towards sport as a kid?
- A) She had no interest in sport at that time.
- B) She enjoyed some events, but was not really convinced.
- C) She was always passionate about sport.
3) Andrea says her initial reason for getting involved in weight lifting was
- A) to motivate her younger sister.
- B) to compete with her older sister.
- C) to support her sister's attempt to lose weight.
4) How did Andrea feel when some men refused to train with her?
- A) She didn't care because she was enjoying herself.
- B) She felt humiliated.
- C) She felt she had something to prove.
5) Andrea explains that when she entered the strong woman competition in 2015,
- A) she was well informed because she had done her research.
- B) she had a lot of experience.
- C) she knew next to nothing about the details.
6) How did the coach she approached react to her request for help?
- A) With disbelief.
- B) With admiration.
- C) With irritation.
7) What drives her to push herself as much as she does?
- A) The pressure from her family.
- B) The pleasure of being the best.
- C) The pride that her kids can see her win.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.