You are given five pieces of audio corresponding to five different speakers.
You are also given 8 pieces of information ( A-H ).
Identify which piece of information corresponds to which speaker.
Use the letters only once, and there are three letters which you do not need to use.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will appear in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 60%, and you will hear the audio twice.
You hear some people speaking about their relationships with their motorbikes. Chooses from the list what each speaker says.
- Learning to ride a motorbike gave me a good living.
- Don't get on a bike without having classes.
- My bike was too big for me.
- My bike helps me relax.
- My bike means the world to me.
- A bike stands for something more than just a set of wheels.
- My bike gave me some fond memories.
- I miss my first bike.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.