You are given 8 pieces of audio and 8 questions which correspond to the audio.
Each given question has three options A, B and C.
Click on the button to choose the best option for each question.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 60%, and you will hear the audio twice.
1) You hear two people discussing a sports event.
How did the female speaker feel about the event?
- A) Apologetic.
- B) Encouraged.
- C) Disappointed.
2) You hear someone describing a film.
What is the speaker's objective?
- A) To explain something.
- B) To convince people.
- C) To persuade people.
3) You hear a speaker describe a sports activity.
What benefit does she get from doing this activity?
- A) It improves her relationships with people.
- B) It makes her more flexible.
- C) It makes her fitter.
4) You hear a woman speaking about her company.
What is her objective?
- A) To explain how good her staff are.
- B) To explain how they use technology.
- C) To explain how well they understand the market.
5) You hear a woman describing her childhood memories.
Why is she doing that?
- A) To explain the good and bad sides to being a pilot.
- B) To convince other people to become pilots.
- C) To explain why she chose her job.
6) You hear a teacher describing her job.
What is her main message?
- A) She would prefer less interference.
- B) Her job is too difficult.
- C) Her students are difficult to handle.
7) You hear someone describing their new job.
What is the speaker doing?
- A) Speaking to lots of people.
- B) Speaking to her boss.
- C) Speaking to a friend.
8) You hear a discussion on the radio about some developments to local transport.
How does the caller feel?
- A) He is against the development.
- B) He is in two minds about how he feels.
- C) He strongly supports the development.