You are given five pieces of audio and two tasks to complete.
Use the information from the audio to identify the correct information to complete both tasks.
Type the correct letter for each speaker in the answer box.
Use the letters only once, and there are three letters which you do not need to use.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will appear in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 60%, and you will hear the audio twice.
You will hear five people talking about their holidays.
Choose from the list what the speakers did or would like to do on their holidays.
- Sleep on a stranger's sofa for a few days.
- Learn a new skill.
- Get close to nature and wild animals.
- Feel the wind in your hair.
- Get out into the fresh air.
- Get away from it all on the water.
- Giving something back.
- Ride the wild waves.
Choose from the list what they enjoyed about the experience and how they benefitted from it.
- Helped me stay beautiful.
- Connected with strangers.
- Enjoyed wild creatures expressing themselves.
- Had the opportunity to enjoy some beautiful buildings.
- Learnt a lot about myself.
- Made many incredible friends.
- Found religion.
- Satisfaction at being of use.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.