You are given five pieces of audio and two tasks to complete.
Use the information from the audio to identify the correct information to complete both tasks.
Type the correct letter for each speaker in the answer box.
Use the letters only once, and there are three letters which you do not need to use.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will appear in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 60%, and you will hear the audio twice.
You will hear five people talking about learning Spanish.
Choose from the list A - H, why each speaker learnt this language.
- It was seen as the next prominent language.
- To prepare for a holiday.
- As a result of their upbringing.
- To stand a better chance of gaining employment.
- In order to improve a personal relationship.
- To appreciate fiction from another country.
- To communicate better with a family member.
- Out of personal curiosity.
Choose from the list A - H, the feelings each speaker expresses.
- A sense of belonging.
- A sense of personal satisfaction.
- A feeling of frustration.
- A feeling of not being appreciated.
- A feeling of joy.
- A feeling of being very fortunate.
- A feeling of gratitude.
- They were greatly relieved.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.