You are given five images, and three sentences related to each image.
For each image decide which sentence corresponds best to the information given in the image.
Click on the correct sentence to choose your answer.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%.
In the exam you will need to do this exercise in about 10 minutes.
(A timer is give here to help you.)
- A) All City Bus journeys cost the same.
- B) You need the correct money for the bus.
- C) Your ticket could be checked.
- A) The water is not deep enough for diving.
- B) You must not swim when people are diving.
- C) You must not dive where the water is shallow.
- A) You must always have your identity card with you.
- B) You must show your identity card at all times.
- C) You can get your identity card from security.
4) Dave's Mum wants him to get some:
- A) Salad.
- B) Bread.
- C) Eggs.
- A) The time of the lecture has changed.
- B) The subject of the lecture has changed.
- C) The location of the lecture has changed.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.