You are given five images, and three sentences related to each image.
For each image decide which sentence corresponds best to the information given in the image.
Click on the correct sentence to choose your answer.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%.
In the exam you will need to do this exercise in about 10 minutes.
(A timer is give here to help you.)
- A) Everybody has to pay at least 4 pounds between 12.30pm and 2pm.
- B) A pizza costs 4 pounds.
- C) No pizzas are served between 12.30 and 2 pm.
- A) If you travel without a ticket you may have to pay 10 pounds later.
- B) The price of a ticket is 10 pounds.
- C) If you don't have a ticket, you will have to pay 10 pounds on the spot.
3) How should Maria react?
- A) Send her sister an email.
- B) Write to her sister.
- C) Call her sister.
- A) Lenny has to go back tomorrow.
- B) Lenny had a difficult day.
- C) Lenny is going on holiday on Sunday.
5) What does Miriam want Nabil to do?
- A) Buy her a new printer.
- B) Tell her when he will come.
- C) Repair her old printer.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.