You are given a piece of audio and some questions.
You are also given a set of 2 choices TRUE or FALSE for each question.
Click on the appropriate button to choose the correct option.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%, and you will hear the audio twice.
- Both speakers knew what the film was about.
- Everybody knew what time they were going to the cinema.
- The group might go for a meal after the film.
- One of the speakers is unable to go for a meal after the film.
- The speaker's cousins will also be going to the cinema.
- Both speakers agree to go to the film together.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.