You are given seven pieces of audio and seven questions which correspond to the audio.
Each given question has three options A, B and C, and a set of images which correspond to each option.
Click on the button to choose the best option for each question.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%, and you will hear the audio twice.
- What do they need to buy?
- Where do they do their activity?
- What can't the speaker borrow?
- Which shirt does the speaker prefer?
- Which animal were they able to visit?
- Which sport would the speaker not do on holiday?
- When will the speaker have the operation?
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.