You are given a piece of audio and some questions.
You are also given a set of 2 choices TRUE or FALSE for each question.
Click on the appropriate button to choose the correct option.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%, and you will hear the audio twice.
- Juan paid 10 pounds for his seat.
- Juan has a season ticket for the matches.
- Before the match, Juan thought the result might be different.
- They knew they were going to lose as soon as the match started.
- Both speakers knew the date for the exam had been changed.
- Only one of the speakers went to the party.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.