You are given a piece of audio and six questions which correspond to the audio.
Each given question has three options A, B and C.
Click on the button to choose the best option for each question.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%, and you will hear the audio twice.
- Why does the speaker say people don't like libraries?
- A) Because you can't eat there.
- B) Because you can't speak there.
- C) Because they are very big.
- The speaker says that most libraries
- A) only lend school books.
- B) lend many kinds of books.
- C) lend things which are not books.
- What else do libraries sometimes offer?
- A) On-line classes
- B) Yoga classes.
- C) Special bus services.
- When speaking about the internet, what does the speaker say you shouldn't do?
- A) Spend too long chatting with your friends.
- B) Play computer games.
- C) Download stuff you shouldn't.
- What is a good way to make new friends, according to the speaker?
- A) Sitting near the computers.
- B) Joining a reading group.
- C) Borrowing interesting books.
- According to the speaker, libraries are
- A) great places to meet your friends.
- B) great places to learn new stuff.
- C) great places to watch videos.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.