You are given a piece of audio and six questions which correspond to the audio.
Each given question has three options A, B and C.
Click on the button to choose the best option for each question.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%, and you will hear the audio twice.
- What, according to the speaker, should you do after about half an hour?
- A) Have something to eat.
- B) Have a break.
- C) Listen to music.
- What does the speaker say about sleep?
- A) You should sleep well after studying.
- B) You should sleep well before studying.
- C) You should sleep well before and after studying.
- What kind of notes are best, according to the speaker?
- A) Your friend's because they are tidy.
- B) The book is better than notes.
- C) Yours because you had to listen to take them.
- The speaker says that distractions
- A) are not a serious problem.
- B) should be removed from your mind.
- C) are difficult to avoid.
- What is the best way to get rid of distractions?
- A) Repeating a key word.
- B) Having something to eat.
- C) Listening to music.
- Where is the best place to start, when studying?
- A) At the beginning.
- B) At the end.
- C) With the most important ideas.
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.