You are given five pieces of audio and five questions which correspond to the audio.
Each given question has three options A, B and C, and a set of images which correspond to each option.
Click on the button to choose the best option for each question.
Once all the questions have been answered, click on the check button.
Correct answers will show in green, incorrect answers in red.
Your mark will be given as a percentage.
The pass mark for this exam is 70%, and you will hear the audio twice.
- What do Mark's parents do?
- When is Mr. James seeing the dentist?
- What are they going to do at Jim's party?
- What colour hat did Mark buy?
- Where is Aunt Lucy staying?
Your score is /, which represents % of correct answers.