- Course: READING AND WRITING
- Part 1, Exam 1
Eleven sentences and eleven words are given.
Chose the correct word for each sentence, drag and drop it, or type it or its corresponding letter into the correct answer box.
The first sentence is done as an example:
1) Businessmen, businesswomen and secretaries work at their desks in these places. OFFICES
(1) Businessmen, businesswomen and secretaries work at their desks in these places.
(2) This person works outside in fields in the countryside, with animals and plants.
(3) This person, who usually wears a uniform, works with people who are ill in hospital or at home.
(4) People make a lot of different things in these places, for example radios, clothes and toys.
(5) Children study this subject at school because everyone needs to use numbers.
(6) You should go and see this person if your teeth hurt.
(7) You can read books or study in these places because they are usually very quiet.
(8) If you study this subject, you look at maps and learn about different countries and people in the world.
(9) People go to these places when they want to get some money.
(10) People who are good at this subject are good at drawing and painting pictures.
(11) It is this person's job to write in newspapers about things that happen in the world.
- A) a journalist
- B) factories
- C) a farmer
- D) banks
- E) history
- F) maths
- G) English
- H) a nurse
- I) geography
- J) libraries
- K) art
- L) a dentist
- M) offices
- N) an engineer