- Exam: PET
- Course: LISTENING
- Part 3, Exam 2
You will hear a woman talking on the radio about a singing course she attended.
For each question, fill in the missing information in the text boxes given.
SINGING FOR BEGINNERS
Place: Brownstoke College
- Lena Phipps, a very good former (1) singer is the tutor.
- The maximum number of students per course is (2)
- All classes start with exercises that help students to (3)
- Students learn to sing (4) , modern and pop songs.
- Accomadation is in single or twin rooms.
- Cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
- There's a very good lunch, especially (5) .
Date the next course starts: (6) , 24th September.