- Exam: PET
- Course: LISTENING
- Part 3, Exam 11
You will hear five messages left on an answerphone.
For each question, fill in the missing information in the text boxes given.
The pass mark for this exam is 70% or over.
These messages were on the answerphone.
- Sarah Smith rang to say she left her (1) behind yesterday.
- Alex arrives about 6.00 tomorrow evening.
Please collect him from the station when he rings.
Has lots of (2) !
- Helen phoned to invite you to have (3) on Saturday.
Has friends visiting from (4) .
- Premier Travel say holiday tickets have arrived.
Change of departure time from 7.30 am. to (5) am.
This means 7.30 check-in!
- Mary called. Problem at Australian (6) . Call at once. She's at home after 7.00